Lady Lauren


Hi! I’m Lauren.
It's been awhile since I introduced myself to all the new readers that have stopped by.





First I want to say thank you! Thank you thank you thank you for being here and supporting lil ole Lauren in whatever crazy adventure she's currently pursuing. I dug down deep and wanted to share a few things about me that resonate to the bottom of my soul. If I were to lay down outside in a rainstorm. (Much like the one happening as I am typing this.) These are the things that would be left when everything else is washed away. The bare bones so to speak. . .









I love the smell of fresh laundry and the top of my baby’s head.
I enjoy hearty belly laughs that result in fat tears rolling down my cheeks.
I value the magic of nostalgia and the power of imagination.









I hope I never get too busy to forget to admire the stars; or to wrap up in a blanket and listen to the rolling thunder.
I want to always find time to make flower crowns and fairy houses;
to kiss the freckles on my kids noses.









I am a lost girl, an adventurer, a magic bean buyer.
I am a mother and a storyteller,
a lover and a friend.
Just a girl.
Living life at the top of my lungs.









Big thanks to Pink Blush for sending me this amazing dress! They have the most amazing and high quality women's clothing ever. I'm so grateful for dresses like this that make me feel feminine and pretty. Makes standing in the rain all the more enchanting!





Now tell me about you! I love to get to know my readers in order to find ways to serve and uplift you. My favorite place to be in Instagram so come say helllllo!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pregnancy Essentials

Fairies in Spring Quarantine!

Are Ya Kitten Me?-It's a Kitten Party!