Whoa Baby!
We are absolutely GIDDY with joy! . . .
Because we found out that we are expecting baby NUMBER FOUR this November!
AND . . .
We are thrilled to be adding another GIRL to our crew. I have been wrong guessing the gender for EVERY SINGLE KID so I dont know why I was so surprised when we found out it was a girl. We decided to go in at 14 weeks to Fetal Photos to find out what we were having early because WE ARE THE MOST IMPATIENT PEOPLE EVER. I knew the moment she got a good shot of the baby that it was a girl and whipped my head around to see my kids reactions when she told them. Posey's face light up and she threw her hands in the air and said, "CAN WE KEEP HER?!" Poppy was thinking it was a boy but was really happy to have another girl. Drix had no idea what was going on. Gavin also thought it was a boy so his face probably looked just like mine did. We continued with the ultrasound and told the girls they could make cupcakes to tell the rest of the family that weekend. (I didnt take photos of these because they were a Pinterest FAIL. Although now I wish I did, because they were that funny.) Our families were thrilled and my mom was super surprised because she said that I had been pinning a lot of photos of boys, so she thought we were having a boy too. (Side note; I had pinned ONE photo of a couple boys and I guess that means 'a lot'.) Haha! I just thought it was a cute photo!
Another reason I thought I was having a boy was because I HAVE BEEN SO SICK! I didnt get very sick with the girls and just a little bit with the last boy so I thought for SURE we were having another boy. Sneaky baby. But because of that my creative-ness has been ZAPPED. My blog has been put on the back burner, my instagram has been neglected and I've just been trying to take it day by day.
But now that I am getting more into the second trimester, things are looking up! And I'm really hoping to get my creative juices flowing again. (I've really missed it!) So wish me luck! But dont have high expectations... At least for a little while. ;)
Thanks to Sarah with Ginger Photography for these fun rainy day photos!
[…] yes… This is my FOURTH baby and I am embarrassed to say it has taken me this long to take a class for nursing! We all know […]
ReplyDelete