DIY Watercolor Bubble Art
DIY Watercolor Bubble Art!
Check out the above video to see my Studio 5 segment where we got messy with this super fun watercolor bubble art! Not only was it a fun activity for the kiddos (who am I kidding, even I had fun!) but it also makes some really fun artwork for the toy room!
A few things you'll need:
(This post contains affiliate links which means, as an Amazon Associate I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you! Win win!)
1. WATERCOLOR Paint (HAS TO BE Watercolor paint like this:)
Get your Watercolor Paint here.
2. Water Bottles
You know what those look like. ;)
3. Duct Tape 
I got mine here.
4. Mesh Fruit Bag

5. Canvas or Watercolor Paper
I like this size here.
Watch the video so see how easy it is to do this super fun project and let me know how it goes!
Some of the links one this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Inspiration by www.hellowonderful.co
Comments
Post a Comment