Our hearts have been bursting since we welcomed our new little man into the family. We are on cloud nine! A name, birth story and more pictures coming soon. We love you sweet boy!
Not sure what the pregnancy essentials are? You dont need as much as you'd think. My pregnancy essentials are a bit different this time around since technically, you can get away with not having a whole arsenal at your disposal. Especially now that I've been pregnant twice before, I'm realizing there are things I dont particularly need but other ladies couldn't do without, and vice versa. Since you dont really need much, I suggest taking the money you save and get yourself a cute maternity outfit so you feel smokin hot, or get your hair done, or even some eyelash extensions , because you're growing a flippin human being so I say... treat yo'self! My Nine Pregnancy Essentials and why I need them: 1 Crude Oil I have broken out like CRAZY this pregnancy and since you can't use a lot of products because of the drugs involved, I found that Crude Oil is a natural way to clean and hydrate my skin. It feels amazing on my face and ke...
Spring has Sprung throughout the land, and although we are still on quarantine, we are also on spring break right now. And we are bound and determined to make it a good one full of magic and excitement. To kick off our break, we decided to welcome spring, fairy style. So we created some fairy wings with a little cardboard, paint and ribbon. Inspiration Next, we make some easy peasy fairy wands with items all found at Walmart. (Cha-ching!) We grabbed a package of dowels and ribbon and voila! Fairy Mail Company is the CUTEST little company that sends magic fairy mail to your house. (Perfect for quarantine eh?) We got the sweetest little letter in the mail from the fairy, Clementine, along with a list for a nature scavenger hunt. They has so many different options of letters to send your little one, or you can even do a subscription where you can get WEEKLY deliveries. Um yes please! Last, but DEFINITELY not least, we used our findings from our scavenger hunt to create the cutest fairy ...
Don't let that little face fool you, this little sweetie pie was in HEAVEN when we threw her a kitten party this year. I still cant believe she is THREE! Are ya 'kitten' me?! If you know me, you know that I love to plan parties and go a bit overboard. Ok a lot overboard. (Remember this party? Or this one?) So when I was trying to figure out what to do for Miss Posey's party this year, I knew it had to be good. I love puns and she loves animals of all sorts so having a "She's turning three, are ya KITTEN me?" party seemed like a match made in heaven, but ONLY if I could find someone with kittens and would allow them to come visit a bunch of crazy kids at a party. (Am I crazy, or am I crazy?) Luckily everything went peachy and no kitties were harmed in the making of this party. Do Your Own Kitten Party! For our menu, we had three kinds of milk; white, chocolate and strawberry. Cheese and crackers (with a little decorative mouse nibbling on them) Meat...
Comments
Post a Comment